tier 5 sponsored internships
Are you looking to do an internship in the UK but are not an EU national?
Tier 5 sponsorship (sponsored by BUNAC) is available to students who are non EEA nationals and are currently studying for a full time degree or graduated within the last 12 months.
Professionals UK take time to understand who you are, what you want to achieve and the best company culture and experience for you. Our students start all through the year.
We have placed over 8,000 students in over 900 companies from over 30 countries in 50 different sectors.
We place students all over the UK from London, to Brighton, Manchester and Edinburgh, and can also help you find accommodation.
Once you are in the UK, we will check in with you regularly, and also introduce you to our Student Ambassadors who will ensure you have an instant circle of friends.
We believe that doing an internship abroad is one of the most exciting experiences for your personal development and future career and will support you all the way.
You can apply for a Tier 5 visa if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Are currently studying full time for a degree or graduated within the last 12 months
- Are a non EEA national
- Are able to demonstrate a minimum proof of funds of £945
- Have appropriate insurance cover
- Are able to apply from your home country, and if not have a valid visa proving your residence in the country applying from
- Have not completed the same internship before, and have not applied for BUNAC sponsorship more than twice.
career focused internship
Your career focused internship will be:
- Up to 6 months long
- Unpaid and comply with UK volunteer rights. Travel and lunch expenses are often provided on presentation of receipts.
- Between 25 and 40 hours per week
- A specially designed role with clear objectives and a personalised training plan
- Supervised by the employer with a staff to intern ratio of at least 5:1.
- With a company registered with Companies House over 12 months ago.
If you are interested in finding out more about the programme please complete the Student Enquiry form below.